This Event Is Now Closed.
NATIONAL LEVEL CLASSIFICATION OPPORTUNITY - Physical Impairment
- Date: Thursday 22nd February 2018
- Venue: Queensland Sport & Athletics Centre (QSAC), Kessels Rd, Nathan
- Competition: Held in conjunction with the 2018 Queensland Junior Athletics Championships (22-25 February 2018)
Registrations close at 9:00am on Tuesday 6th February 2018
This registration form is for athletes with a physical impairment only.
If you are wishing to obtain a classification for an impairment group other than physical impairment (i.e. Intellectual, Visual, Hearing, Transplant), please go to the 'Get Classified' page on the Athletics Australia website for more information of your classification process.
Registration for classification is required in advance and limited places are available. If there is strong demand, preference will be given to new athletes and to those competing in the Queensland Junior Athletics Championships (22-25 February 2018).
Please complete this registration form to be considered for classification.
- Cost: There is no cost to register or to attend a classification appointment.
- Appointment Time: Appointments are generally between 45-60 minutes in length. You will have the ability to select your time preferences (morning/afternoon) as part of this registration form.
- Do I need to supply anything else?
Athletes must provide a copy of a letter from their medical specialist (e.g. neurologist, rehabilitation specialist, orthopedic specialist) stating and outlining their diagnosis in addition to completing this form. Further details will be provided upon completion of this form.
- What happens next?
Queensland Athletics will contact athletes who register for classification and will allocate an appointment time slot for the on one of the two available days. If the opportunity is full, athletes will be informed they are placed on a waiting list and be able to attend the next available classification.
For further information please contact the Queensland Athletics Multi-class Athletics Coordinator, Nick Girvan, on 07 3343 0900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org